Saturday, June 23, 2018

Contemporary Seascape, Abstract Seascape, Coastal Living Decor, Fine Art, "Electric Storm Series" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


detail shot:



What happened in the Denver studio today....
On the easel (table) is # 2 in the new Electric Storm series.
It is a 30"x40"x7/8" and I plan to frame it in gold.
I think I am going to love it-maybe even more than the first one It should be dry and ready to photograph on Monday- Stay tuned!

 Click HERE to see the first piece in this series.Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258`

No comments:

Post a Comment